- Can I get rid of mappings in the right-side panel?
- How do I change an outcome set?
Who can do this? Admins and those managers and editors who have appropriate rights
Refer to this article: Who can create and edit outcome sets?
There are four types of Outcome Sets you can edit or delete,
- Level-1 outcome set (L1OS)
- Level-2 outcome set (L2OS)
- Level-3 outcome set (L3OS)
- Level-4 outcome set (L4OS)
Each level has a unique icon and corresponding number. When you roll over your outcome sets, you will see the level number appear next to the level icon as shown here,
NOTE: Only admins and up to three designated users can edit level-1 outcome sets (L1OS). Refer to article: How do I designate editors for L1OS?
Editing Outcomes and Suboutcomes
Start in "Edit" mode and navigate to the desired outcome set in the right-side panel. Select the edit icon next to the outcome set.
The Batch Editor will open. This allows you to edit entire sets in one sweep rather than one outcome at a time.
In the Batch Editor you can:
- Edit the outcome set ID, name and description
- Edit outcome and suboutcome IDs, name and descriptions
- Delete outcomes, suboutcomes or the outcome set
- Add outcomes and suboutcomes
- Sort outcomes by ID or alphabetically
- Upgrade the outcome set to a higher level. For example, upgrade a level-4 outcome set to a level-3 outcome set
- Convert the entire outcome set to an outcome containing suboutcomes
- Export the outcome sets as a .json or .yml to import in a different course or program, or to downgrade from a L1OS to a L2OS, a L2OS to a L3OS, or a L3OS to L4OS
Deleting Outcomes and Suboutcomes
To delete in the Batch Editor, hover over the element you wish to delete and click the trash can.
To delete when you're not in the Batch Editor, you can also drag and drop an outcome set, outcome or suboutcome from the right-side panel into the trash can.