- How do I get rid of things in the right panel?
- Can I delete mapping sets?
No longer using an outcome set and need to delete it? Or perhaps you made a set of sub-outcomes, but they aren't valid any longer? For whatever the case, removing an outcome, sub-outcomes, or entire outcome set is all done in the same place and helps keep your curriculum relevant and dynamic. Editors and managers with appropriate rights to levels, and admins can make this change.
As a Coursetune Editor or Manager, there are four types of outcome sets you can edit and delete:
- Institution (L1OS) *Only three designated users can create, edit, and delete institution (L1OS) sets.
- Division (L2OS)
- Program (L3OS)
- Course (L4OS)
Step 1: First, navigate to the level containing the outcome set you wish to edit/delete, and turn on edit mode. Next, select the desired outcome set, and click on the editing pencil next to it.
*In this example, we show a program (level 3) set.*
Can't see the editing pencil? Read this article for more information on role permissions: Who can create and edit outcome sets?
Step 2: In the Mapping Batch Editor, you can:
- Delete the outcome set: Hover over the outcome set information on the right. Click the ellipsis (three dots), and click the trash can next to Delete Set.
- Delete a sub-outcome: Hover over a sub-outcome, and click the trash can on the right.
- Delete an outcome: Hover over an outcome, then click on the ellipsis (three dots). Click on the trash can next to Delete.
Want to know more about creating outcome sets, and mapping to them? Check out these articles:
- How do I create an outcome set?
- How do I create mappings on a course (level-4 object)?
- How do I create mappings while in program (level 3) view?