- How can I see deactivated users?
- How do I find users who don't have roles?
- How do I find recently added team members?
As a Coursetune admin, you may need to check who on your team is active, who has been recently added, and which users have no roles yet in Coursetune. It's easy to see the status of a user, or multiple users, so you can make changes to their roles and permissions if needed. The User Role is None is particularly valuable, as it can give you a list of all users who still need roles on teams.
Step 1- First, you need to go to the Users panel. To get there, click on the three lines next to your name in the upper right (often known as the Hamburger button), and select Users from the drop down menu.
Step 2- From the Users panel, select the Active Users drop down menu (it automatically defaults to Active Users). From the menu, select Deactivated Users, All Users, Recently added users, and User role is none options. Select any option to see the user status you wish to view.
Need to know how to grant team access and permissions to users? Check out these articles:
- Glossary: Access Panel
- How do I grant a user viewing access to the Institution/Organization (level-1 folder)?
- How can I add a new team member to a program (level-3 folder)?
- How can I add a team member to a course (level-4 object)?