Looking for training on the topics in this article? Check out our asynchronous, on-demand course on Building and Managing a Program at the Coursetune Community Learning Center!
- How do I change the default view to the C-layer or bundle layer on a program?
- How can I always see the competency side of a course first?
- I want to view my modules, weeks, topics first
Before we introduced customization of levels:
- Level 1 was called the "Institution Level", and Level-1 Folders were called "Institutions".
- Level 2 was called the "Division Level", and Level-2 Folders were called "divisions".
- Level 3 was called the "Program Level", and Level-3 Folders were called "programs".
- Level 4 was called the "Course Level". Level-4 Objects were called "Courses".
You may still hear people refer to these levels using the old language.
Who can do this? Level 3 managers, and admins
(1) Navigate to level 1 and make sure you are in edit mode
(2) Click on the desired program
(3) Click the editing "pencil" icon
The "Edit Level 3 Folder" panel will open. You can choose the default view to be set to bundle or c-layer here.
Note: from here, you can also set (standardize) the naming of the bundle layer across all level-4 objects in the level-3 folder. Warning—this will override any previous selection made by the team editors or level-4 object managers.