- How can I see all assessments that correlate with particular outcomes?
When looking at a program, or group of courses, it's important to be able to assess how the goals of the program are being met and assessed. This report is useful once you have added assessments and outcome mappings to the courses (level-4 objects) in a program (level-3 folder). Use this report to summarize alignment across all courses in the program to a specific outcome set, and to determine if assessments are connected to outcomes. This report communicates how assessments are mapped across a program for a particular outcome set. If mapping and assessment adding are in progress, this report can show what C-Layer elements are missing assessments and if outcomes have not been mapped to courses within the program.
Used by: Program chair, provost, assessment team, curriculum committee
The Program (Level 3) Assessment of Outcomes Report generates everywhere an outcome is assessed across a program. Choose an Outcome Set for a program and then we will tell you (for every course in the program):
- Every C-layer element that correlates to every outcome/sub-outcome in the set.
- Every Assessment Activity that correlates to every outcome/sub-outcome in the set.
This report can answer questions such as:
- What document summarizes the alignment across every course in this program?
- Which assessments are happening when and how do they connect to specific outcomes?
- Are the appropriate assessments in place at each level?
Step 1: First, you need to start at the program level. Next, click on Reports in the right panel, and select Program Assessment of Outcomes Report.
Step 2: In the Program Assessment of Outcomes Report customization menu, select the desired outcome set from the drop-down menu. You can choose:
- To include bundle type and number with each bundle (e.g. Unit 1 or Module 2)
- To include the course (level-4 object) number and course name.
- To report the data at the outcome level (default)
- To report the data at the sub-outcome level
- To filter the courses by Tags
Want to know more about the other reports that Coursetune has to offer? Check out this article: What kinds of reports are available in Coursetune?
New to Coursetune and unsure of which report is right for you? Our Reports Wizard simplifies this for you by leading you through a series of questions. To know more about the Reports Wizard, check out this article: How do I use the Reports Wizard?
For more information on outcomes and mapping in Coursetune, check out these articles:
- Who can create, edit and map outcome sets?
- How can I map outcomes or sub-outcomes to learning objectives?
For more information on the learning activities and assessments in Coursetune, check out this article: Navigating the Activities Graph