- How do I hide the course number in the program view?
- How do I hide the course numbers on the course graphs?
Before we introduced customization of levels, Level 3 was called the "Program Level", and Level-3 Folders were called "programs". Level 4 was called the "Course Level", and Level-4 Objects were called "Courses". You may still hear people refer to this level using the old language.
Who can do this? Managers of the level-3 folder, and admins
Level 4 IDs display on the level-4 object graphs by default, but a level-3 folder manager or admin can override this at level 3.
(1) To change the level-3 folder setting, navigate to the level-2 folder and make sure you're in "Edit" mode
(2) Select the level-3 folder
(3) Click the "pencil" icon
(4) In settings, uncheck the box next to "Display Level 4 ID"