- How can I make the course list sort by course number?
- How do I display courses alphabetically by name of course?
Before we introduced customization of levels:
- Level 2 was called the "Division Level", and Level-2 Folders were called "divisions".
- Level 3 was called the "Program Level", and Level-3 Folders were called "programs".
- Level 4 was called the "Course Level", and Level-4 Objects were called "Courses".
You may still hear people refer to this level using the old language.
Who can do this? Managers of the level-3 folder, and admins
In Coursetune, you can display the level-4 objects within a level-3 folder sorted in two ways:
- Alphanumerically by name of level-4 object (default)
- Alphanumerically by Level 4 ID
(1) Navigate to the Level 2 and turn on "Edit" mode
(2) Select the level-3 folder
(3) Click the "pencil" icon
(4) From the Edit Level 3 Folder panel, make sure that the Level 4 IDs are being displayed
(5) Select the option to sort by Level 4 ID