- How do I find the newest team members?
- Can I view all new users?
As a Coursetune admin, you may need to check which users have been recently added. This can help you to easily find who still needs roles and permissions on teams.
Step 1- To find recently added users, you need to go to the Users panel. To get there, click on the three lines next to your name in the upper right (often known as the Hamburger button), and select Users from the drop down menu.
Step 2- In the Users panel, click on the Active Users drop down menu and select Recently added users. Make sure to assign them roles on your team!
Need to know how to grant team roles and permissions to users? Check out these articles:
- Glossary: Access Panel
- How do I grant a user viewing access to the Institution/Organization (level-1 folder)?
- How can I add a new team member to a program (level-3 folder)?
- How can I add a team member to a course (level-4 object)?