- Can I change an outcome in a Level-1 Outcome Set?
- Who can create and edit an Institution Outcome Set?
Who can do this? Designated level-1 outcome set editors, and admins.
Before we introduced customization of levels, Level 1 was called the "Institution Level" and outcomes at this level were called Institution Outcome Sets (IOS). You may still hear people refer to this level using the old language.
In order to save level-1 outcome sets from accidental editing, only a few people at the organization are allowed to edit the text in a level-1 outcome set (L1OS).
You may want to read this article: Who can create, edit and map outcome sets?
To see if you are allowed to edit a L1OS, check the "My Roles" panel.
(1) Click on your name in the top bar.
(2) Select "My Roles" from the dropdown menu.
(3) In the "My Roles" panel, you can view all roles you have. If you are one of the three designated L1OS editors, it will show as the last role in the panel.