- Do I have to rebuild a program from scratch?
- What if my program is in the wrong Level-2 Folder?
Who can do this?
- Manager on the program to be moved who is also a manager on the destination Level-2 Folder
If you don't have the proper permissions to move a program, contact the Coursetune admin at your organization to make the move for you.
Here are the steps to move a program:
(1) Navigate to the destination Level-2 Folder and make sure "Edit" mode is on.
(2) Click the + icon to the right of the Mode bar to add a program.
(3) In the "Add Program" panel, select "Move Program."
(4) The "Find Program to Move" panel will open. Find the program you want to move using the "Search" feature.
(5) Press the "Move Program" button.
If there are Level-1 Outcome Sets, Program Outcome Sets, or Course Outcome Sets connected to the moving program, those will be moved and all mapping will be retained.
If there are Level-2 Outcome Sets mapped to the program, you will be given the option of either deleting the mappings or making a copy of the Level-2 Outcome Sets in the destination Level-2 Folder.