Who can do this? Anyone with rights to the Coursetune course, and admins
NOTE: You must link a Coursetune course to a Canvas course before using the "Push" feature to update your course in Canvas.
Refer to this article: How do I link or unlink a Coursetune course from a Canvas course?
(1) From your Canvas account, navigate to your desired course. Choose your course through the Dashboard or through the "Courses" tab in the left menu.
(2) From your Canvas course "Home" page, scroll down the left menu to "Coursetune".
(3) Once inside the Coursetune course that is linked to your Canvas course, click on the "Reports" icon in the right panel
(4) Select "Push Course to Canvas"
(5) The "Push Course to Canvas" panel will open. Click "Next" to open the "About" panel; this panel will show you all of the data that will be pushed.
Coursetune will NOT delete or overwrite any data inside your Canvas course.
Once the course has been successfully pushed, navigate back to your course in Canvas to see what has been added.
If there are any duplicated pieces of data (such as a bundle or learning objective that have been edited/added in Coursetune), those will have the current date. You can then delete any of the duplicated data if you so choose from your Canvas course shell.
If a previously pushed Coursetune course has no new data to push to Canvas, you will receive this message: