- Can I add URLs to my learning objectives?
- I want to add details to my learning objectives
A learning objective detail (or LO Detail) is a space where you can write down any extra details about the learning objective (related vocabulary, related skills, subskills, assessment notes, etc).
There are a few ways to add details:
- By selecting an LO on the circle graph
- Through the Expanded LO panel
- Through the Batch Editor
To add an LO detail by selecting an LO on the circle graph:
To add an LO detail through the Expanded LO panel:
To add an LO detail through the Batch Editor:
(1) Start at the desired level-4 object, and turn on "Edit" mode
(2) Select the desired learning objective
(3) Click the magnifying glass button
(4) This opens the LO Detail panel. Add a single detail, or add multiple details at once
(5) The gray dot next to the LO signifies that there are details connected. Click the dot to open them.
Want to know more about LO details? Check out this article: Glossary: LO Details