- Why can't I log in to Coursetune?
- My is screen is blank
There are two probable possibilities for running into this issue:
- You need to clear your browser cache
- Your institution has enabled SAML login
If you encounter a blue screen while trying to log in to Coursetune, please try clearing your browser cache first. You can typically do this by clicking on the ellipsis in the upper right corner of your Chrome browser. You can clear history from there.
If this does not work, the issue most likely lies with the forced SAML login by your institution.
If Force-SAML login has been enabled (often for security reasons), then using Google or password sign-in will automatically fail. In this case, you will need to stop Google from auto filling your username and password fields.
1) Go to coursetune.com
2) Click on Sign In
3) On the login page, manually fill in only the user name (email), then you will be redirected to login to your institutions sign in.
4) Sign in using this, then you will be redirected back to Coursetune
If your Coursetune account is keyed to a different email address, then you will get an incorrect user or password message, in which case you will need your Coursetune admin to update it in Coursetune.
If you are still experiencing issues after this, please do reach out to us; we are happy to help!