- How can I get the list of learning objectives for a course?
- How can I get the learning objectives to copy to the LMS?
Need to populate LMS pages or course catalogs? Perhaps you need to see your C-Layers or Bundles and their LOs. This is the report for you! It contains the essential course information (name, ID, and description) and the learning objectives of the course organized by bundles (like modules), c-layer elements (like course objectives), or both.
Used by: Faculty, adjuncts, and program chairs, and can answer questions such as:
- What are all the C-Layer goals (course objectives) and their corresponding learning objectives?
- What are all the Bundles (Weeks, Modules) and their corresponding learning objectives?
Step 1: Ready to create your report? To find it, you need to start on the course level. Next, click on Data and Reports in the right panel.
Step 2: In the Course Summary Report customization menu, you can:
- Organize by C-layers or bundles
- List the LOs under each bundle/C-layer
- List the LO details under each LO
- List the LO ID next to each LO
- List the bundles/C-layers at the bottom of the report (depending on which layer you organize the report by)
There are many other reports in Coursetune. See more information in this article: What kinds of reports are available in Coursetune?
New to Coursetune and unsure of which report is right for you? Our Reports Wizard simplifies this for you by leading you through a series of questions. To know more about the Reports Wizard, check out this article: How do I use the Reports Wizard?
What to know more information about the elements in Coursetune? Check out this article: Coursetune Answers What, When, Why, and How of Learning
Want more information on C-layers and Bundles? Check out this article: Why does Coursetune have two course (level-4 object) design layers?