- Is there an easy way to get the API information for a course?
- Is there an easy way to get the API information for a program or division?
Administrators can see the Generate API request string button in the Coursetune Reports and Data panel. This will generate the proper curl language for the API on the level you are looking at. Choose to include or exclude outcome mapping. No more searching for the IDs for every level! We almost called this the “Magic” button!
*For more information on what's available for APIs in Coursetune, you can read the full API documentation.
Step 1: Coursetune admins can generate an API request string at the Institution/Organization Level (Level 1), Division level (Level 2), Program level (Level 3), or Course level (Level 4). First, make sure you're on the desired level. Click on Data and Reports in the right panel, and click on Generate API request string at the bottom of the right panel. Choose whether to include outcome sets using the checkbox.
Step 2: In the API request panel, you will see the auto-generated string. Click Copy and close, and then paste the string.
Want to know more about the APIs and the LMSs that Coursetune integrates with? Check out these articles:
- Does Coursetune integrate with my LMS?
- What is in the Coursetune API and what can I do with it?
- How do I use APIs in Coursetune?