- Catalyst for Academic Partnerships
- Resources for Getting Started Start here with guides, tutorials, videos, and articles to help you at the beginning of your Coursetune journey.
- Accounts and Team Setup Creating initial accounts and organizing your team.
- Roles and Permissions Who can do what and where in Coursetune.
- Integrations Want to connect Coursetune to your LMS or other data-system? Use these resources.
- Designing and Editing Courses (Level 4 Objects)
- Activities and Assessments Activities and assessments are the formative and summative events that display and organize how students will learn t...
- Building Divisions (Level 2)
- Building Programs (Level 3)
- Outcomes, Benchmarks, and Standards Track and map the goals of your curriculum.
- Educational Videos Videos to help you understand, maximize, and enjoy your Coursetune experience.
- Implementation Stages and Resources Coursetune changes the way you see your curriculum...but it doesn’t happen overnight. You are embarking on an alignme...
- Data and Reports
- Coursetune Answers What, When, Why, and How of Learning
- Where should I start in Coursetune? User Guides
- InTune: 7 Steps to a Successful Coursetune Implementation
- Coursetune 101 Videos
- How do I integrate Coursetune with Canvas?
- What can I do with Coursetune in Canvas?
- How do I integrate Coursetune with the Moodle TinyMC Editor?
- How do I integrate the Coursetune Graph Tool with Moodle?
- What is in the Coursetune API and what can I do with it?
- Does Coursetune integrate with my LMS?
- How do I create an Assessment or Learning Activity?
- How do I import existing curriculum plans?
- What kinds of reports are available in Coursetune?