"Once Coursetune gave our team a demo, it was love at first sight for Ashley and me; we knew immediately Coursetune provided the tools our institution needed to create the outcomes and assessment solutions we sought."
-Amanda Lattin, Professor, Aromatherapy Program Chair, American College of Health Sciences
At Coursetune, we meet you where you are and help you get where you want to be. We'll start with the following framework and customize it to your needs as we go.
1. Account set up. As we set up your account, we will also help you identify data for importing into Coursetune. When possible, identify where your data is currently housed and who needs to be involved in migrating data, prior to the strategic planning session.
2. Strategic planning session. Click here to schedule. Attendees should include any key leadership you want to involve in defining this year's project and milestones. The takeaways and next steps established in this meeting will greatly impact the scope of the year’s data import and any systems integration needs.
3. Training kickoff. Click here to schedule training sessions. We will spend the first training session customizing your CourseTune instance together and planning out your training schedule, typically it's a small group on this first call. Together we will go through a set of 10 implementation milestones, at your pace and customized to your priority initiatives.
|Watch a video from Camp 2021: Flight Path: From Planning to Launch, Taking Curriculum Design into Orbit with the US Air Force
4. Add users and give them access. We can add users together during training sessions or you can do this prior to training. Click here for directions. Depending on your license (limited vs. unlimited), you will likely be adding users in batches as your implementation plans roll out over time.
5. Stay sharp. We will continue importing data, working with your teams, checking in and scheduling additional training for the duration of projects throughout the year.
6. Walk the walk of continuous improvement with us. Mid-year, we will reach out to you for a product feedback survey, but we also welcome your feedback anytime. Around this time, we will also start strategic planning discussions with you for the next year of Coursetune implementation.
|Read a client's story: Aligned to Accreditation: The CTU College of Business and Management Story
7. Renew and repeat. At the end of the year, we’ll have a moment to bask in all that we’ve done together, and then roll up our sleeves and do it again.