- Can I add something to the course task list?
- Are all tasks created from suggestions?
The task list in Coursetune is a to-do list for each course (level-4 object). There are three ways that tasks can be created:
- By manually adding a task
- Through changing the status of a suggestion to Planned
- Check out this article: How do I change the status of a suggestion?
- By importing a list with an Excel file
- Check out this article: How do I import a task list?
This article will cover how to manually create a task on the task list.
As an Editor or Manager of the course (level-4 object), you can add a task.
Step 1: Make sure to be at the course level (level 4), and turn on Edit mode.
Step 2: Click on the Task List icon in the right panel, and then click the plus sign +.
Step 3: Add a title (required), and description (optional), then click Add.