The task list in Coursetune is a to-do list for each course (level-4 object). There are two ways to utilize this list:
- When a suggestion status is marked as Planned, the suggestion accumulates on the list.
- A user can manually add tasks to this list.
Users with appropriate roles (editor, managers, and admins) can mark tasks on the list as Completed.
The task list is located in the right panel as the check mark icon. You can view open and completed tasks for the course in this panel.
Manually created tasks will have an ellipsis (three dots) by them, while tasks created by a suggestion will have an orange mark.
For more information on the Task List, check out these articles:
- How do I create a task on the task list?
- How do I import a task list?
- How do I build an Excel file for importing a task list?
- How do I edit the task list?
Want to know more about suggestions? Take a look at these articles: