- How do I edit the division or division settings?
- How do I change the bundle type for everything in a Level-2 Folder?
- How do I change the c-layer type for everything in a Level-2 Folder?
You may want to have consistency of language and settings in the programs (level-3 folders) and courses (level-4 objects) in your division (level-2 folder). To do this, look at the division-level settings, where you can change your C-layer and bundle types to span the entire division.
Note: Some examples of C-layer types are Competencies, Course Objectives, and Course Learning Outcomes. Some examples of bundle types are Units, Weeks, and Topics.
Step 1- As an editor or manager of a division, you can change settings for the division. To do this, first, you will start at the institution level (level 1). Make sure Edit mode is turned on.
Step 2- Now, select the appropriate division and click on the editing pencil, which is used to edit elements in Coursetune.
Note: If you don't have the appropriate access rights or you have not turned on Edit mode, the edit pencil won't appear.
Step 3- Inside the division modal, you can:
- Edit the division name
- Change the settings of the division for C-layers and bundle layers. Check the appropriate box if you wish to override the current settings for every course that is currently in the division.
- Edit the banner (three icons that represent the division)
Make sure you save!
Want to know more about the levels in Coursetune? Check out this article: Glossary: Structural Levels