- Can I use Narrator (PC) or VoiceOver (Mac) in Coursetune?
- Do you have color-blind filters?
We have begun the process of adding keyboard-only navigation throughout Coursetune. You will now see the ability to navigate some menus with the following commands:
- Holding down ALT then pressing TAB takes you into keyboard navigation.
- TAB moves you forward through the items
- SHIFT-TAB moves you backwards through the items
- ENTER opens a menu, then use TAB and SHIFT-TAB to navigate the items
Most of our color contrast text and icon ratios pass WCAG 2.0 standards at the AA level.
High-contrast mode is designed to both meet AAA level WCAG 2.0 standards and works well on projectors without good color saturation. *You may not see a difference when using a standard monitor display*.
We have also added a “Color-Blind” theme that changes reds and greens to oranges and blues.
To switch between themes:
(1) Select your name
(2) Click on "My Profile"
(3) Click on the "Theme" drop down menu and choose the desired theme