- How do I change the name of the institution?
- How do I change the name of the division level?
One of the first steps in getting to know Coursetune will be making it your own by setting up your customizations. We know each organization has a unique vocabulary for its levels, so we let you name them. By setting up your customizations, you'll be creating a sense of familiarity and setting a common language for your team.
Step 1: As an Admin, you can customize the names of all four levels in Coursetune to reflect your unique naming conventions. To do this, start by clicking on the hamburger button in the top bar and select Customizations from the drop-down menu.
Step 2: In the Customizations panel, select Level Names in the left panel. Here, you can change the name of your levels and add Display Names. The Display Name is what will show up in the left panel to all users with the Level icons. These level names and display names will also cascade across reports.
If you choose to not customize any of your levels, the level name and display will default to:
- Level 1 Name: Name of your organization; Display Name: Institution
- Level 2 Name and Display Name: Division
- Level 3 Name and Display Name: Program
- Level 4 Name and Display Name: Course