Growing Your CourseTune Team
Part 1: Document and Plan
Congratulations! You’ve made it to a new milestone in your implementation!
At this point, you may be thinking about adding more users to CourseTune to help build course maps and transform your curriculum. We’ve created this set of resources to help you prepare for success as you add more of your team in CourseTune.
- Step 1 Start with this Check-Point for Growing Your Team to assess the availability/access to the information you’ll need to complete this phase. To move on to the next step, you’ll want all the answers to be an enthusiastic “Yes!”
- Step 2 Once you are able to answer “yes” to all the questions, organize all the documents you used to answer “yes” and schedule a meeting to review them.
- Step 3 Need a specific report? Review this document What Does each Report Answer to assess what information you’ll need to have in CourseTune to fill each required report.
- Step 4 Gather everyone together for the meeting. Discuss your priority goals, review this deck of Best Practices, and use this Culture of Alignment Charter to document your team’s alignment.
- Step 5 Watch this video about how alignment supports institutional benchmarks and impacts enrollment.
Step 6 Use these sets of resources to help all the different teammates get excited about CourseTune and what it can do. These folders include videos, research, guides, and example reports from CourseTune. Resource Folders for your teams.