Coursetune has four structural levels. Learn about each one and how they help you organize your blueprint for learning.
Here's an interactive tutorial:
1. Coursetune has four structural levels from the institutional level down to the course level. Just like a blueprint, we'll start at the foundation and move up.
Read more about the levels.
2. You are viewing Level 4. This is the foundation of your structure, a single course. Note the number 4 next to the Level 4 icon indicating which level you are on.
3. Click the Level 3 icon, named Program here, to move up to Level 3, which is a collection of courses, or Level 4 objects. This is often called Program, but can be customized.
4. You are viewing Level 3, typically called a Program, which displays all the Level 4 objects, courses.
5. Click the Level 2 icon, named Division here, to move up a level.
6. You are viewing Level 2, named Division here, which displays all the Level 3 folders.
7. Click on the Level 1 icon, named CU for CourseTune University, to move up to the top level of the structure.
8. You are viewing Level 1. This is the top structural level, which displays the Level 2 folders.
NEXT- Learn about the parallel design layers in a course graph.