- How do I link Topics in Catalyst?
- How do I edit a topic in Catalyst?
- How do I rename a Module in Catalyst?
In this category, faculty match the topics to modules. You can also add, edit, re-order, and delete topics, as well as edit the Module titles.
Viewing, Adding, Editing, Ordering, and Deleting Topics
In the left panel, the topics created on the previous page’s right panel appear. As in the previous categories, topics can be added with ( + ) Topic or by pressing “enter” or “return.”
1. To add a topic, click + plus Topic.
2. To edit a topic, click on the text field, and edit there.
3. To reorder topics, click the hamburger menu, and click Move Up or Move Down.
4. To delete a topic, click the hamburger menu, and click Delete.
In the right panel, all the modules are listed. Click on the module name itself or the pencil icon to update the name of the module.
Matching Topics to Modules
Now you can match your Topics to Modules.
1. Click on the hamburger menu.
2. Click on Match to...
3. Select the desired Module from the drop-down menu.
You can also drag the topic, and drop it in a module. Topics that have been matched to a module will be removed from the left panel. Matched topics remain in the right panel of 1. CLOs & Topics.
Organizing Topics within Modules
The topics that have been matched to the module can be ordered within the module by dragging or dropping or using the hamburger menu.
1. Click the chevron next to the Module.
2, Click the hamburger menu by the topic.
3. Click Move Up or Move Down to re-order.
These topics will appear in this order in the remaining categories of Catalyst.
Required for Check Mark
To earn a check mark for this section, all of the topics must be matched to a module. It is NOT necessary for all modules to have topics.